Terms and conditions.
Paws for Thought.
La Bèhèrie, Survie, 61310, Gouffern-en-Auge
Siret 488 422 239 00019 Kennels Siret 75011933100015 Cattery
Tel 02 33 35 50 34, 0645146222 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- All animals that come to the kennel must be tattooed or Micro-Chipped. This is now the law.
- Animals should be dropped off between 15:00 - 18:00 and picked up between 09:00 - 11:00 Monday to Saturday. Sundays and public holidays by arrangement only please.
- If you cannot pick up your pet at the scheduled date and time, please let us know as soon as you can so further arrangements can be made.
- A deposit of 20€ will be required at the time of booking. This will, of course, be deducted from your final payment. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation less than 30 days prior to the booking.
- Booking cancelled, changed or not used with less than 14 days notice, will be charged the full booked amount
- It is preferable for your pet that they maintain their normal diet. This helps alleviate extra stress whilst away from home. If you can provide their normal diet then we can, wherever possible, maintain their normal routine. If not then your pet will be fed on a range of "Royal Canin" Dry foods.
- If your pet is on a special diet please supply sufficient food for the duration of their stay.
- Large breed dogs may have a supplement of 1€ per day/per dog to help cover the cost of food if supplied by the kennels.
- All pets when away from familiar surroundings, smells, friends and family can be subject to stress. It helps when pets are placed in potentially stressful situations to have something that is "theirs" that they can relate to. So we would ask that you bring bedding that your pet will recognise (not cleaned and freshly washed) and of course any toys they may particularly like. Although in helping your pets to settle in, we cannot be held responsible for any possible damages.
- If your pet likes to be brushed then also please supply their brushes.
- Dogs will be walked on average twice a day, if they are willing, please provide their collars and leads. They will also have time to run and play in the paddock.
- It is preferable if you animal can be wormed, tic and flea treated a few days before arrival
- Vaccination Records will be kept by us and returned on departure. We reserve the right to refuse boarding of any pet without a current up to date vaccination certificate.
- If your pet is on medication please provide full information and enough medication on arrival. There may be a small additional charge for this, please discuss this with us as soon as possible
- Pets must be in good health. We reserve the right to refuse boarding of any pet ill on arrival. In the event of illness or injury our vets will be called immediately. The owner will be responsible for all expenses.
- The kennels cannot be held responsible for the death of any pet. We will do our utmost to make sure your pet has a happy and comfortable stay. Owners should insure any pet of particularly high value.
- Dogs must have current vaccinations against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Parvovirus.
- Vaccination against Kennel Cough is strongly advised for dogs staying in kennels.
- Vaccination against Rabies is not mandatory in the Orne but it is recommended.
- We must be informed of any bitch in season or the likelihood of a bitch coming into season. If your bitch is pregnant please let us know, this is not a problem, but she may require extra attention.
- Cats must have been vaccinated against Influenza and Enteritis.
- Cats have their own runs, with inside and outside spaces. The inside space can be heated and is accessed by a cat flap. If your cat is unfamiliar with a cat flap please let us know so that we can help it. There will also be a litter tray in the run.